| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halifax, Nova Scotia in October is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 120mm (4.7in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 11 days.
- In October the blue above Halifax, Nova Scotia is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:01 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Halifax, Nova Scotia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Halifax, Nova Scotia:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.2 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) N
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) ENE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) N
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) ESE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) ESE