Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Mean sunshine hours in Halifax, Nova Scotia range between 2:48 for every day in December & 7:40 daily in July
- The longest day of the year is 15:22 long and the shortest day is 8:37 long.
- The longest day is 6:45 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1889 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:10 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 43.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 56.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 45.7° above the horizon at Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.2 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) N
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) ENE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) N
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) ESE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) ESE